Friday, November 26, 2010

Love and Other Drugs


Love and other drugs I call life. I love this day. The day I didn't plan at all. I may be in a dream. In a new world. I sat with an angel in this day with a smooth touch on her hand. I looked at her face in the dark where we met. The place we all call life. Every moment we had was magical. I didn't watch the movie I watched her move and move her lips in the shades of every action. Her eyes made a small shine. A shine that you call look at for days. All i heard is words that make my heart pump more and more, faster and faster.
The best line i heard for a while was "you can meet and thousand of people in your life and no one will have a affect on you, but one day you meet one person and and your life will change forever!".
That what happened to me. In one second. I love you. You changed my life every moment I see your face.
I looked at the time at the perfect time. It was the time for dreams to come true. I saw it and look at her eyes and she made a small move to my hand. Very smooth and gentile. I felt i flew in the high sky.
Went to the dark streets and she was following me. As fast as I went, she was just behind me. Never got lost never back down. We held hand in the cold weather and everything was warm again. Looking at the door and everything stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment